Do you need someone to talk to, do you have questions about contraception or other questions for the health center?
The health station is for young people between 13 and 25 years. For students at NMBU, there is no age limit.
All help and advice is free of charge.
Before meeting at the Health center we ask you to please read the following instructions:
- Only the person who has an appointment is allowed to attend. The Health center can only accept you if you are completely free of any symptoms of a cold, fever or respiratory infection. If you are in doubt whether you can attend your appointment, please call 64962240 before meeting at the Health center.
- Before entering the Health center we kindly ask you to disinfect your hands and to put on shoe covers. Then you contact the health secretary at the front desk.
Anyone who shows up for an appointment will be asked to answer the following questions:
- - Are you completely free of any respiratory symptoms, including symptoms of a cold or fever?
- - Are all the people you live with symptom free?
- - Are you or someone you live with in quarantine or isolate due to Covid-19 symptoms?
- - If you have been abroad or been exposed to the Covid -19 virus the past 14 days?
If you have been ill with Covid-19 symptoms during the past 14 days? If so, we kindly ask you to stay at home. The covid -19 virus spreads very easily. Follow the instructions from FHI.no.
When you have an appointment and if we are delayed you might be requested to wait outside the health center until it is your turn.
This way we might reduce the number of people waiting in the same limited space, at the same time.
Thank you for helping us preventing spreading of the virus.
We offer help with these topics:
- Sexual health
- Mental health
- Lifestyle related problems